Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wheels and tires finnaly came in! They are ITP SS 112 10x8 rims on Maxxis razrs 21x7x10 front and 22x11x10 rears (not what i ordered at all). Rethal bars and the new pegs are coming from japan so it will be a while. My barkers exhaust, EHS efi controler, EHS air box lid, K&N filter, hot cam came in last week and installed them that day. Also had the head polished when i was waiting on the parts. Lots of power over stock! Very impressed with EHS, i believe thats where most of the performance came from. Let me know what you think! Is any one else running smaller size aftermarket tires in the front? I am thinking about taking these back and getting the 22x8x10s i ordered. I am open to any opinions!

Attachments

·
Registered
392 Posts
Looks sick, where did you get the rims from?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ordered them from local dealer and they mixed them all up it was supposed to be a 10x5 front rim and 22x8x10 front tire but i only paid 475 for rims tires and handle bars

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Did you have to change out the rear hub to get those wheels to fit? I am just curious, as I didn't think ITP made the offset on those rims for our quad or anything. Can you happen to get a part number for those? I am quite interested for when I am not racing LOL.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They fit with no problem and no i didnt have to change the hubs.... i was afraid i would have to. Let me see if i can find the bill and get you that part number

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
wow

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have got it dirty. Where i am at we are in need of rain bad! And riding down dirt roads with 20 other quads it gets dirty lol... but yes it is armorall figured i would make them pretty for the pic because they wasnt gonna be that way long!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
believe it or not stock was heavier

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
scuzz just got owned by the new guy...(TRX700XX)

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
WEIGHTS (tires and wheels)
-Stock
Rear- 21.1lb
Front- 19.8lb
-Aftermarket
Rear- 20.0lb
Front- 18.2lb
The only problem i have heard of with these rims is the chrome flaking if you clean them with the wrong stuff.

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
WEIGHTS (tires and wheels)
-Stock
Rear- 21.1lb
Front- 19.8lb
-Aftermarket
Rear- 20.0lb
Front- 18.2lb
The only problem i have heard of with these rims is the chrome flaking if you clean them with the wrong stuff.
Back in January of 2009 [shrugs]

http://www.club700xx.com/vb/showpost.php?p=4307&postcount=12

FYI - I weighed my stock rears last night and they were 19 pounds.

My 10" ITP's were 15. (with paddle tires)

Either way I wouldn't call 1 pound heavy. (to support what you said)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It was a scale from walmart...wouldnt doubt it being a pound or two off... still the tires were all weighed on the same scale.... new tires are nitrogen filled, do not know if that effects it or not

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
No Heel guards or did I miss something?

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
It was a scale from walmart...wouldnt doubt it being a pound or two off... still the tires were all weighed on the same scale.... new tires are nitrogen filled, do not know if that effects it or not
No worries, my point was that they are a pound or two within one another and that I was incorrect in saying they were heavy. :)

No Heel guards or did I miss something?
Looks like 12" wheels and you would be correct.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 20 of 22 Posts