Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to utah end of may i have itp sand stars will i be able to make it up sand mountain with them onthe TREX? If not im thinking of buying skat trak haulers 8 paddel and mount them up

·
Registered
165 Posts
my stock tires did better than my buddys(has the same trx700xx) sand stars and he was pissed. he could pull half of the mountain in 3rd and shift to second and i pulled it i 3rd. he was also pissed cuz he has an intake and pipe lol and i beat him by 3 bikes. im wanting to get hauler 8paddles soon aswell so please post results if you do end up getting them!

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Sounds like your buddy isnt that great of a rider! No way stock tires are doing better than any paddles. I havent been to that place but I do have the sand stars and are very happy with them

·
Registered
165 Posts
well i dont think he is either lol! but im thinking his pipe is robbing his bottem end... we did switch and it was about the same results.
i was interested in purchaseing some before that had happend but no so sure now. i think ill ask if he will let me run them and make another pass together and see the results then aswell

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
At waynoka oklahoma my sand tires made a HUGE difference but i have full exhaust and EFI and uni airfilter

1 - 6 of 6 Posts