Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a set of ITP T-9 pro series rims front and back. The front ones have never been mounted and are brand new. the rear rims have about 15 hours on them and are in great shape no dents or dings. the valve stem will have to be replace on one of the rears cause it has a slow leak. Also there are sand stars mounted to the rear rims one tire in excellent condition the other has some wear and might need replaced tire size currently installed on the rim is 20. these rims are for the trx-700xx.

Ill let all 4 go for 175 + shipping. PM for pics

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mad Mav I could do 100 plus shipping on rears they are crome polished ill send pics tomorrow been out of town

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is a good deal for someone looking for all 4 rims they run 65-75 a piece I can part them seperate 100 for fronts brand new and 100 for rears with tires mounted

·
Registered
146 Posts
Don't need the tires. Could you sell the rims without tires? Pics?

Mav

·
Registered
23 Posts
did you sell them yet?

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
last pic

any questions let me know due to the expense of shipping i would rather sell all 4 its just a better deal for both parties. and i could do 210 all four shipped in the lower 48

Attachments

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ill do 200 shipped in the lower 48 but that is as low as i can go ill throw them in a creek before i let them go cheaper

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey man don't throw them in the creek, throw them in the mail with my address! shoot me a paypal invoice to [email protected], I'll buy all four rims with 2 rear paddles for $200 shipped.

What size/offset are the front rims? They have 3 different listings under rockymountain

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
iNick I have one potential buyer that i shot an invoice too If he doesnt get them today i will shoot an invoice to you.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Any update?

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Yep. I bought them a while back. Nice set. Since breaking my leg 3 weeks ago, it don't look like I'll be using them this year. Gotta wait until next year to break them in. :mad:

Shonie

1 - 19 of 19 Posts