·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
want the rear, fronts are fine

·
Registered
671 Posts
Noticed Matlock was running the rears, they have them in our bolt patteren but anyone know if they will work without changing the hub out ?

I need something stronger then the T9s I have on.

http://www.4wheelparts.com/ATV-Whee..._s=476&t_pt=101019&t_pl=101812&t_pn=ITPBR1541
Wayne does not run ITP's, the wheels you see on his quad are OMF modified Douglas red labels. (OMF welds the rings on the Douglas wheels.) The wheel in your link is a front, ITP does not make a rear Baja to fit the 700XX. You might be able to get OMF to weld reinforcing rings onto your ITP's, since I am guessing you are running the 10" wheels. Best bet would be to contact OMF and see what they can do.

Doug

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ah ok, I see, thank you, I may have to contact them, will the Douglas red lables work on the back, I thought ITP only made wheels for the 700xx ?

·
Registered
671 Posts
will the Douglas red lables work on the back,
Yes, Douglas does make a stock replacement wheel for the 700XX. Size 11x7 with a 5:2 offset.

Doug

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Yes, Douglas does make a stock replacement wheel for the 700XX. Size 11x7 with a 5:2 offset.

Doug
They also make a 10x8 rear rim . 4:4 offset.

·
Registered
671 Posts
What's stock rear 4:3? So they would be 1" wider on the inside of the rim and the same offset on the outside of the stocker?

Stock offset is a 5:2. The ITP 10" wheels are 4:3. So with the Douglas 10" wheel, you will be around 4" wider overall then with the stock wheels.

Doug

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Stock offset is a 5:2. The ITP 10" wheels are 4:3. So with the Douglas 10" wheel, you will be around 4" wider overall then with the stock wheels.

Doug
So they would set 1" deeper on the inside than my 10" ITP rims do?

·
Registered
671 Posts
So they would set 1" deeper on the inside than my 10" ITP rims do?
They would be the same on the indside, but 1" wider on the outside. A 5:2 offset means 5" on the inside and 2" on the outside.

Doug

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think the Douglas Red lables are alot strong then the ITP T9s even without the extra ring, I need the 10s, have a new pair or sharks for the spring LOL

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
They also make a 10x8 rear rim . 4:4 offset.

Anyone have a link to where to buy them ? I can't seem to find them.

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Anyone have a link to where to buy them ? I can't seem to find them.
The only place I could find them , was at OMF. I wanted a beadlock on the ITP's and "Bones" suggested using a DWT 10x8. I didn't know Douglas made when until then. Ordered a set of rears with rings and a pair with beadlocks.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts