Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
It all depends on the offset which should 3+2 and 4/144, they do say that it will fit our bike and RM are usually pretty accurate with their stuff.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Just read their info and they will fit our bike, price is not bad at all. Wish they would make one for the rear.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I just got ITP's and razor from Rocky Mountain. Fronts- 22" razor 2's and Rear-20" razor. love them both.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
um. i was readin in a different post on here and it said somethin about the offset for the front and rear were the same offset. so would they fit the back too?

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
I know that the bolt pattern are the same but the front offset is 3+2 where the rear is 4+3, don't know much about calculation of the offsets but looking at the numbers, doubt that the front would fit in the rear but know for sure that the rear would fit in the front. If I'm not wrong; the 10" wheel for the rear has to be 5+2 to fit but hey! I might be wrong.

·
Registered
667 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Stock wheel sizes and offsets for the 700XX are:

Front: 10x5.5, 4:1.5

Rear: 11x7, 5:2

Both are 4/144 bolt pattern.

The ITP rear 10" wheels are 10x7, 4:3 offset. The Douglas 11" wheels are the same as stock.

The first number of a offset is the inside measurement, the second is the outside. So if you install a ITP 4:3 wheel on the 700XX, the quad wil be about 2" wider overall compared to the stock wheels.

A front wheel will fit the rear, I have seen Wayne Matlocks 700XX's with front wheels on the rear a few times. (He does not ride them like this, he usually needs the rear tires on his spare quads for spares due to flats, just puts the fronts on so the quad can still be moved around.)

The front wheels you are looking at should fit just fine in the rear, but you only have a 5" wide rear wheel. I do not know if you could even find a rear tire that would fit on that narrow of a rim. Might be able to find a utility quad front tire in a 7" or 8" width, still not sure how that would work, fronts have a totally different tread pattern then a rear, not sure how they would work traction wise.

Doug

·
Registered
667 Posts
Stock wheel sizes and offsets for the 700XX are:

Front: 10x5.5, 4:1.5

Rear: 11x7, 5:2

Both are 4/144 bolt pattern.

The ITP rear 10" wheels are 10x7, 4:3 offset. The Douglas 11" wheels are the same as stock.

The first number of a offset is the inside measurement, the second is the outside. So if you install a ITP 4:3 wheel on the 700XX, the quad wil be about 2" wider overall compared to the stock wheels.

A front wheel will fit the rear, I have seen Wayne Matlocks 700XX's with front wheels on the rear a few times. (He does not ride them like this, he usually needs the rear tires on his spare quads for spares due to flats, just puts the fronts on so the quad can still be moved around.)

The front wheels you are looking at should fit just fine in the rear, but you only have a 5" wide rear wheel. I do not know if you could even find a rear tire that would fit on that narrow of a rim. Might be able to find a utility quad front tire in a 7" or 8" width, still not sure how that would work, fronts have a totally different tread pattern then a rear, not sure how they would work traction wise.

Doug
Yes they will fit on the rear but like you said I don't believe there is a tire that will fit it for the rear.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
so does itp make this same wheel that would work for the rear using a rear tire instead of another front? i really like the way that these work and i don't wanna just by ones for the front.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Unless the ITP website is out dated....all I see in their sport wheel series (T-9????) are 10X5, 10X8, and 10X10 wheels.....they also do not seem to list the offsets.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
dang, well i guess i'll just have to call and ask and hopefully they may be able to get some to fit the back...

·
Registered
37 Posts
These are what i have and love them.....
Front- ITP T-9 10x5 3+2 offset, with Razr 2 22x7x10
Rear- ITP T-9 10x7 4+3 offset, with Razr 1 20x11x10

Bought them through Rocky Mountain, they come up on a vechicle search.

You do have to remove the mud scrappers on the rear. The 4+3 offset does make the rear 2" wider, the front rims that i have match the overall width of the rear.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
no they do not make the ss wheels for our quad

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
These are what i have and love them.....
Front- ITP T-9 10x5 3+2 offset, with Razr 2 22x7x10
Rear- ITP T-9 10x7 4+3 offset, with Razr 1 20x11x10

Bought them through Rocky Mountain, they come up on a vechicle search.

You do have to remove the mud scrappers on the rear. The 4+3 offset does make the rear 2" wider, the front rims that i have match the overall width of the rear.
I have all sorts of rims for the front but cannot get the front to match the rear ITP's. Even with 2+3 fronts it is no where near. :D

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Unless the ITP website is out dated....all I see in their sport wheel series (T-9????) are 10X5, 10X8, and 10X10 wheels.....they also do not seem to list the offsets.
I have all sorts of rims for the front but cannot get the front to match the rear ITP's. Even with 2+3 fronts it is no where near. :D

Flip them of side, pull the valve and put it back the opposite way then drill an hole to put another valve the other side of the wheel. now you get 3+2 wheel and you match the rear but the stock shock will be real soft.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.