Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And I work from home... i have this huge urge to just say screw it for the rest of the week and take off to go riding. Anyone else having this same urge?!:lmao:

:birds: <---work

·
Registered
984 Posts
Yeah!!! but when I opened the door to go I was hit with the below 0* air and the sight of three feet of snow!!!!:disgust: So get out there and get some video PLEASE!!!:D I will just put my nose against the screen and pretend I'm there. Mmmmmmm.......warm sunshine!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah!!! but when I opened the door to go I was hit with the below 0* air and the sight of three feet of snow!!!!:disgust: So get out there and get some video PLEASE!!!:D I will just put my nose against the screen and pretend I'm there. Mmmmmmm.......warm sunshine!
Hold on... i'll see what i can do... its hard to get good video in the city in the middle of Dallas/Ft. Worth without getting in to much trouble. But I do need to play with the sound recording of the GoPro camera.

·
Registered
31 Posts
It was nice out here Monday & Tuesday. I was at the Samoa Dunes up near Eureka, CA and watched a whole bunch of slackers on their ATV's out having a good time. I woke this morning to a torrential downpour, with a seven day forecast that looks much the same.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Man I been had the urge but my bike is apart ;-( It'll al be worth it in the end though. Hey I just mailed you that header today, sorry for the delays

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok - update on my go pro camera. I'm not sure if the quad is just THAT loud or what, but this camera doesn't pick up SHIT for sound.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
my goofball video is coming of my experience, no audio editing this time.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Yea if it wasn't for that vinration noise in the upper RPMs, it would sound great. :tup:

You can probably get rid of that with some tweaking of the way it's mounted, right?

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yea if it wasn't for that vinration noise in the upper RPMs, it would sound great. :tup:

You can probably get rid of that with some tweaking of the way it's mounted, right?

It's mounted to double sided sticky tape to the frame.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
421 Posts
BTW, we are going to hit a high of 18 here this weekend... Guess I won't get to take the quad out for my birthday

·
Registered
984 Posts
WWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! that was fun THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Uncle Jeff can we go for a ride on the pocket bike now? Please! :yay:

·
Registered
310 Posts
47 here right now, but it should reach mid 70's today. First real ride for the Sonic Anti-roll system later today. Man, one of those cameras on the quad would be too cool.....

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
WWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! that was fun THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Uncle Jeff can we go for a ride on the pocket bike now? Please! :yay:
I can get away with alot more than that. but I have badnews... I took my GoPro Camera back a couple days ago because It just couldn't get the sound right. I played with the settings and it might be just because my quad is THAT loud - gary seems to think so, but I want a camera that can atleast capture it with out freaking out. I can hold my digital camera and ride the pocket bike though :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts