Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the ultrasound today with the wife. We are having our first child... Found out its a girl! I was hoping for a boy as i'm sure all fathers do, but i can't complain, Everything shows a healthy girl! Due may 8th!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
ein,
Contrats. to you and your wife. Enjoy every precious moment, they grow up really quick. :yay::yay::yay::yay:
Sid

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Congrats to you and your wife. I have 3 daughters myself. No boys.

Shonie

·
Registered
25 Posts
Congrats!!! Being a Dad is the most difficult and most enjoyable role we play all in one. I always wanted a boy too. Had 2 girls first though which was great as well. 3rd time was the charm for a son...

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
ein,
Contrats. to you and your wife. Enjoy every precious moment, they grow up really quick. :yay::yay::yay::yay:
Sid
Congrats! I am a father as well, and I agree they grow up fast. So my advice is if you dont allready have one, get a good camera and take lots of pictures!

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the advise! Last night I went over to my brothers house and hung out with his 3 y/o and 1y/o ..... I'm super excited and scared at the same time! I won't be able to hand mine off when it gets fussy! Lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts