Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
damn, too bad my camera broke... i will be installing probably tomorrow, and have pictures up for you guys in a couple days... BUT... let me warn you, this thing is freaking SWEET!!!! so cover your keyboards before you see it so you wont drool all over it

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
got back from work kinda late today, but i got a chance to install the exhaust... i'll install the programmer tomorrow and show it off to you guys... yea i'll make a clip for you guys... stay tuned

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Looks good! Try to get larger pics though!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Nice Exhaust!!!

NICE EXHAUST!!! PLEASE LET US KNOW HOW IT PERFORMS. I'd love to hear a clip of how it sounds also!!! My brother just got the HMF Full System, and it's nice, but I want something different. Please let me know how it compares to other full systems out there.

Thanks!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Looks sick. Bet it is awesome installed

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
... for some damn reason, I have not been able to open this site on the computer...??? scuzz, i need some help. I'm actually on someone elses computer right now... i dont know whats going on

SWEEEEET!!!!... you can just feel the diference right off the bat! Huge amount of power this has, and the Alba programmer seems perfect for it.
Joe... I actually have a sponsorship with Alba, so it wasn't that bad...

now like I said, I dont know why I haven't been able to get on this site... I actually have been riding like crazy this past week... but I promise I will get you pix and a sound clip as soon as I can get on with my computer...

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Do you have a part number for the complete pipe & programmer, I'm about to buy but definitely am looking in to this set-up. I went on there web site but I just can't figure out how to get the pricing for the 700XX pipe & programmer.

Regards, Joe.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.