Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
damn, too bad my camera broke... i will be installing probably tomorrow, and have pictures up for you guys in a couple days... BUT... let me warn you, this thing is freaking SWEET!!!! so cover your keyboards before you see it so you wont drool all over it

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
got back from work kinda late today, but i got a chance to install the exhaust... i'll install the programmer tomorrow and show it off to you guys... yea i'll make a clip for you guys... stay tuned

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
... for some damn reason, I have not been able to open this site on the computer...??? scuzz, i need some help. I'm actually on someone elses computer right now... i dont know whats going on

SWEEEEET!!!!... you can just feel the diference right off the bat! Huge amount of power this has, and the Alba programmer seems perfect for it.
Joe... I actually have a sponsorship with Alba, so it wasn't that bad...

now like I said, I dont know why I haven't been able to get on this site... I actually have been riding like crazy this past week... but I promise I will get you pix and a sound clip as soon as I can get on with my computer...

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey Joe... give them a call. Their site is being ran by someone else for OEM sales only, I believe... 858-413-2598... They'll hook you up

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Yea stock readr for now... the Alba programmer will be loaded up with a map if you decide to purchase. its up to you if you want to tweak it to your specs at a later time

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
sorry guys... been training and riding a lot trying to get ready for next season... i'm working on a bit of footage from last weekends race... i think i have a few pix....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts