Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Basically sounds like a 2Bros but the clip is sort of short, we'll see on the next clip or should I say...we'll hear.

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
What's the difference between the ALBA programmer & the PCV? How do you find the Alba programmer to work?

Regards, Joe.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Some of the Dobeck Controller's can be programmed like the PCV but I doubt any of the retailers will release the software to do so. Generally speaking the PCV can be fine tuned to any combination of mods and the Dobeck controllers are only useful for filter and pipe upgrades.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Yea stock readr for now... the Alba programmer will be loaded up with a map if you decide to purchase. its up to you if you want to tweak it to your specs at a later time

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Yes, The PCIII or PCV is by far a better choice. The dobeck controllers mearly get you outta a pinch when your budget is limited

·
Registered
253 Posts
And a longer sound clip!

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Were are those installed pictures & longer sound clip? Can't wait to see & hear!!!!! My senses are craving!!!!

Regards, Joey

·
Registered
537 Posts
If he doesn't get another clip on here I'll put one up when my system gets here. Should be Wednesday:yay:

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
sorry guys... been training and riding a lot trying to get ready for next season... i'm working on a bit of footage from last weekends race... i think i have a few pix....

·
Registered
118 Posts
from that sound clip the alba sounds dam near identical to my fmf q4 slip on with installed spark arrestor thats all i have on my bike and it helped alot i was surprised!

·
Registered
306 Posts
I had the big gun evo R and it was ear piercing loud. I am now getting the Barker exhaust as soon as they finish it hopefully in time for the Parker 250 so i don't have to put the big gun back on. The big gun has a problem up at the head and the way it mounts though. It seems to be a cause of a air leak in the way they designed a slip flange. kinda silly.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Save you money guys, The Barker will be available very soon!

21 - 40 of 44 Posts