115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pro armor bumper with 3000lb winch behind

rear reciever hitch, dg sixpack from a raptor and weathertight toolbox

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
next week hopefully power commander and uni filter...then some new meats front and rear shortly after... probably gbc xrex's and itps

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
pulled my buddies 350 grizzly out the other day, worked great

·
Registered
53 Posts
Just finished up a winch on my bike too - will post pics soon! I really like the Pro Armor bumper - A+ man.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Can you take some better photos of the hitch setup?

thanks

as soon as im home in daylight,possibly this weekend

·
Registered
89 Posts
I'm gonna make a 2" reciever hitch but I'm gonna put it in top of the pipe in the frame instead of how you did it cuz I measured how high off the ground my grandpa's arctic cat 700 utility quads hightower of his hitch and it almost is the same, just an " lower than where I'm gonna put mine

·
Registered
89 Posts
I almost got done tonight making mine.. I just have to drill a hole and paint it.. It turned out real nice to me considering I'm 15 and did it all my self. It's removable to, but once I get the size tires I plan on sticking with, I will make more support so it doesn't mave at all, didn't want to mat more supports and it not be level anymore when I get a different set of tires.. I'll post some pictures when I get done..

·
Registered
89 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
still have to drill a hole and paint it.. when i get my new tires and rims, i will make more support so it won't move.. right now it is only held by the bolts and they alow it to move when there is alot of weight on it.. so when i dont' want to make supports and it not be level anymore when i get new tires, so more support after tires

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.