Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to decide on a theme for the 700.....finally after looking around a bunch at possibilities........

finally decided on a theme..........Monster Energy..

·
Registered
734 Posts
I've been trying to decide on a theme for the 700.....finally after looking around a bunch at possibilities........

finally decided on a theme ...HELLO KITTY!...
Never a doubt in my mind.... :lmao::lmao::lmao:

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Pretty good job on the hubs. Please just dont go around telling people you are sponsored by them though LMAO.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Not bad I would be tempted to do the shock coils in green or even the exhaust shield if you could find a high temp paint.

·
Registered
302 Posts
i was tryin to find some monster energy amr graphics for my 700 but i couldnt find any. hopefully they'll come out with some soon. but that looks pretty cool

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
not kawi colors!!!!!! jk looks good ive always like that grabber green and blk. and you can get lots of very cool monster stuff and riding gear

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OMG...........Those ......shocks look awesome in green..........Thanks dagirl....

Now .......ha/ha..........you know what you have to do..................

Come paint em' for real......

Thanks Guys........:yay::yay::yay:

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Paint the trx700xx on the frame guards under the tank that green it will look sweet!!

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Pretty good job on the hubs. Please just dont go around telling people you are sponsored by them though LMAO.
It's funny to catch people doing this and badger them to see many lies they can tell to support it lol

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts

finally decided on a theme..........Monster Energy..

Reminds me of the GraveDigger lol. Not my taste but I'd like to see it finished out. I'd stay away from doing the seat in that color as mentioned and work more on painted parts. Being the color is bright the vinly/plastic will fade quickly, The painted parts will hold up better.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts