Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 WaveRunners, and I'll be honest with you, I don't really know how to service it... I'm sure there is some similarities to other vehicles, just don't know where to start or what to do properly...

Any of you own any who could point me in the right direction?

·
Registered
667 Posts
Call me crazy but i would start by purchasing a service manual

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol.. yea i joined a couple, but still no replies.. just thought I'd ask here as well in case any of you own one

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
2007 Yamaha VX Cruisers... I do pretty much all the work on my vehicles, I've just never done it with pwc..

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
i always just took mine into the shop. cause ive heard there a pain

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
A freind ofmine had 2 jetskis and when he took them in to get serviced it had a total cost of around 275.00 imo it was worth that just because of the pia it is to do it yourself

·
Registered
7 Posts
I own 2 Honda Aquatrax. Basically I changed the oil before each season, lube all the important parts (turbo housing, pump, shaft, steering components), and change the plugs(fogging oil kills plugs). Fill it back up with some 92+ and run out the old. They are 2003 models (both turbo) that I bought in 2005 and have had ZERO problems.

·
Registered
446 Posts
mine were a nightmare to service. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. I had 2 XLT 1200's they were 2002's

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Our local Honda dealership has brand new 07 model Aquatrax for 6500$ off MSRP. I can't decide between it or another XX for the fiance. As everyone else mentioned, Unless your familiar with the machine I'd have it taken in to get serviced.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I would love to have a big one, It would be perfect for a small family. You could ride two or three people and tow a board. I've never owned one but I think most problems come from not keeping them up as needed then having to shell out for major repairs. Most of them are two stroke, correct?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts