Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last week while browsing around on E-bay I came across jnj industries aluminum skid plates. Been looking around for awhile now for a good deal and when I found front a arm plates and belly skid for 99 bucks I thought how good could they be? after looking around some he had over 5000 feed backs and all were 100% positive so long story short I ordered . I ordered on Monday night and got them on Wednesday. I opened the box to three very nice plates especially for the money , they mounted up great and now I have a protected XX for when I hit the rocky trails. I'll post pics soon :) here is a link to his site , the plates I bought from him where sold though E-bay so his site must need some updating to include the T-rex

http://www.j-n-j-industries.com/servlet/StoreFront

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Do you get any rattling from them?

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
The T6 is great material but what is the thickness which makes a big difference. They do look good.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The T6 is great material but what is the thickness which makes a big difference. They do look good.
the skids are 1/8 in thick some of the "heavy duty" ones are 3/16 in thick... I figured with the high ground clearance of the xx 1/8" would be fine. :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
I just got my 700 last week and these skids are the 1st item I order for every quad I have. This is my 3rd set and have always been pleased in the past. Cant wait to get into some of the other mods listed.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Good to hear they have held up good for you in the past, you can't beat their prices ... I hope they soon include rear a arm plates and rear belly skid for the xx I'll place an order for sure :D

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thats cool I'm sure you will be happy with them, I am going to email jnj and ask about rear arm guards and rear belly skid for the XX , I'll post their response

1 - 20 of 32 Posts