Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
last week at work they called me in toa meeting and said ill be geting laid off on june 4th. later on that day they fired another maintance guy. so now i can stay. i have to work every other weekend now.every bodys walking on eggshells.the shit ya gotta put up with just to put food on the table or gas in your quad. just venting.........

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Sorry to hear that, hopefully things will change by then and if not, are you looking around.

Good Luck!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
If I read this correctly, he'll be losing his job in June which is sad.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
No Joe, haha it rhymes. He was going to get laid off, but now they are keeping him on b/c they fired someone.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
yea, my job has been on eggshells for about 6 months now. Thankfully I work as an IT guy for our HR department and they love me, so they told my boss he's not allowed to fire me =-) it's all about who you know and who's ass you kiss....

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Guess that I need to read the whole sentence, lol!! or at least keep my eyes open!!!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
yea, my job has been on eggshells for about 6 months now. Thankfully I work as an IT guy for our HR department and they love me, so they told my boss he's not allowed to fire me =-) it's all about who you know and who's ass you kiss....
Yeah! Know how Utah works, it's who know to get or keep a job there.

·
Registered
788 Posts
All you have to do is bust your ass for a couple of months and than lay low. Make everyone else look bad.:hey:

·
Registered
160 Posts
:steamed:Well Wylee glad your able to keep your job its getting tuff all over for sure ,What really pisses me off is I have to take drug tests to be able to work and pass them of course not that i ahve a problem passing them, BUT they take my money and give to lazy asses on welfare and they can buy all the drugs they want and never have to take a drug test or worry about losing MY MONEY to support their lazy drug wasted asses.:steamed::steamed::steamed::birds::birds:

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks gang, like i said just venting. lucky i still have a job(so far) a lot of pesple dont. im glad im at my age! i feel bad for the young, grand kids. the way this contry is going, i dont know if i want to see it.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts