Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Great Air!!

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep pro armor nerfs

Thanks can't wait for the race this weekend I hope to have some good ones to post up

This course is 80% MX so should get some great pics

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well I had to fire my camera guy he took pics of the minis and the SXS and by the time our race started his battery died so no good pics from him

But there was several people taking pics so hopefully I can get some later

We placed 2nd and extended our points lead

I miss judged a few table tops and had some extreme landings even bent my handle bars
When the race started I was second out of the hole and passed the lead in the first turn the first jump I hit I launched it and over shot the landing by about 15' to 20' I maintained the lead for almost the whole lap untill I screwed up coming out of the woods laid the bike over and couldn't get it started ([email protected] roll sensor anyway)

After I finally got going again all the guys in my class had passed me my partner went out and passed one of them then I went back out and passed two more so we didn't lose to much ground

Around the last 7 laps I tore a cv boot and had to park it luckily my partners bike is identical except bars and cosmetics so nothing different in the way it rides and we made up the rest of the ground on it

Ill find out later in the week if anyone has any pics and ill post em up

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
ok found a few

more to come

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah I landed that perfect and the same with the one right after it if they would have had a vid of it I'd give em a 100 bucks for it that was awesome that guy never had a chance lol

I'm still working on the gopro my batt died and it won't let me view it I think there is a way to retrieve it hopefully its 2.5 hours worth of vid I wanted to see how long it would last and now it won't play go figure it was only 3.9 gb on a 8 gb card

I am still waiting on some pics from some friends

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I did take it out thats how I always do it it shows up you can even see a thumbnail of the vid but I have 4 different programs for vids but not one of them played it

Im going to try one more thing befor I call go pro but I have to wait till the end of the week because I left it at a friends house

here is a short clip of my partner jump... well rolling over some table tops lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4i2Gj-E5OI

1 - 19 of 19 Posts