Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there's more creative names out there but I thought what the heck! Billie Jean sounds aggressive enough for me!

Some mods I've done to it is the HMF Competition Series Slip on exhaust, DG V-Lite front bumper, Alba Pro Elite Nerf Bars, EHS Racing airbox lid, HMF EFI Controller. Looking to maybe get hand guards (because when i was riding earlier today I don't know how many bugs I punched in the face but it started to hurt my hands lol)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Nice looking XX and welcome to the club.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, been looking around the site for a while now. Seems like a great community to get involved in.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
A lot of cool guys around here and the site has a ton of good info.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I like that front bumper, but i could never find one that was black, all i ever seen were the damn silver ones :nuts:

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I like that front bumper, but i could never find one that was black, all i ever seen were the damn silver ones :nuts:
It was a pain in the ass to get on, the holes to put the screws in were right behind the grill and you couldn't go straight in because of how the bumper is. Needless to say there were alot of hand cramps trying to maneuver in there and get it tight. I don't plan on taking it off lol.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
When i was buying my bumper there was none of the black up on ebay so i got the pro armor black. :disgust:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome to the forum TRansdell & Billie Jean! Enjoy theres great info and peeps on here! Like the fire rode there looks like a nice place to stretch the legs.

Nikki & Black Betty :)
Thanks a lot Nikki, I love the name you chose haha.

When i was buying my bumper there was none of the black up on ebay so i got the pro armor black. :disgust:
I either bought mine from chaparral or from the DG site. Can't remember for sure but one of those lol.

What part of mo are you from. Not many on here from Mo, maybe 4 or 5.
I'm just south of Sedalia, about 10 miles in a little town called Green Ridge, population is 445 I think lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts