Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:yay:nothin special just hangin out with my brother in law jeff who is stationed in north carolina and i havent seen him since last summer, my younger brother in law (15-16) cousin and sisters boyfriend. even got the wife to go out. but anyway i was runnin a few minutes behind and since i have the keys to the shop they were all waitin on me. well jeff decided to take his truck (not lifted and only street tires) into the swamp on the property. well its been a few years since hes been out there so i guess he forgot how nasty it can get in there ecspecially in the spring. he got stuck so i grabed 3 lengths of chains the kabota, and told him to start swimin over to get the chain (really it was only wading but still like 2 and a half foot of water might as well be swimin). while he was attempting to drive thru he was pushin mud so he was locked in the mud pretty well and i ended up buryin the kabota. so we called our uncle down the road with the ''rescue'' equipment. he brought down the case backhoe and pulled us both out. it was one of those stucks that was fun, not the kind where ur super annoyed the whole time and it makes life miserable. plus its always fun to play with the case. all and all great day no real aggresive riding just a nice sunday drive if u will.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
bet it was fun getting the truck out! been there done that :lmao:

·
Registered
788 Posts
Looks like fun. We did that once with my buddy s stock Blazer and got it stuck a couple miles into the trails. The only way to get it out was to steal my sisters brand new Blazer (that she strictly told us we could not use) and drive it up the same tight atv trails to pull it out. It worked and after buffing out her paint she never knew.:hey:

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its always fun being stuck, sometimes your just being sarcastic when you say it. like i said this was a genuinely fun one ive been stuck a few times where if i could have any wish it would be to dismantle the bike with my bare hands and just throw pieces of it across the f&%kin country lol. and no i dont have anger issues thx for ur f%$kin concern tho!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
My cousins live literally 5 minutes from the Unidilla Valley Race track, and they have a restaraunt there. Well when the pros were up there, as you can imagine there is quite the crowd. These three guys and a gal show up to the restaraunt b/c they saw us 4 wheeling and asked if we had a mud pit they could take their new Cherokee sport in, on 35s, a little lift and what not. So low and behold, we took them to a place that the 4x4 utilites couldn't get thru, including my RINCON that has some beefy ass ITPs on there. They hit it so hard the truck dissappeared in the splash of water, and stopped dead in its tracks, as water started coming in the door seams. They climbed out the back door and swam/walked to shore. Took a d-4 dozer, saburban, John deer, and three 4x4 quads to get them out (it was all swampy). The mud cake in so bad, it was on top of the engine and around the fan. It was terrific to see, but hope Im never drunk enough like they were to do a silly thing like that.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
its always fun being stuck, sometimes your just being sarcastic when you say it. like i said this was a genuinely fun one ive been stuck a few times where if i could have any wish it would be to dismantle the bike with my bare hands and just throw pieces of it across the f&%kin country lol. and no i dont have anger issues thx for ur f%$kin concern tho!!!!!!!

:funny:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
damn crwh45 now that is stuck!!!!!!! lol sounds like a blast!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts