·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah a little farther!! and yep they didnt think i could jump it

·
Registered
788 Posts
Sooooooooo..........how much fun is jumping that utility? Probably about as much fun as shooting the bottom of the xx jumping off the ramp.:lmao:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Nicely done bra, good video of all of us, you even got little samy tearin it up.:rock:

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sooooooooo..........how much fun is jumping that utility? Probably about as much fun as shooting the bottom of the xx jumping off the ramp.:lmao:
the kodiak is a blast to mess around on ohh if it could talk me and chad would be in sooo much trouble!:lmao: but it cant so were good...

·
Registered
18 Posts
the kodiak is a blast to mess around on ohh if it could talk me and chad would be in sooo much trouble!:lmao: but it cant so were good...
This is very true, that thing is a blast. But when you least expect it the kodiak attacks you lol,
kodiack + Me = Broken wrist :lmao: Speaking of which i get my cast off in 4 days:yay:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Good stuff, makes jumping look like a blast.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Is that private land or public? Either way it looks bad ass

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Nice little set up you have there. I'd like to of seen the XX double it though at 1:04. Just get some preload, you can do it. DEF would love to try the ramp, and how big is the table? And why isn't the dog riding with ya? haha

·
Registered
18 Posts
Nice little set up you have there. I'd like to of seen the XX double it though at 1:04. Just get some preload, you can do it. DEF would love to try the ramp, and how big is the table? And why isn't the dog riding with ya? haha
That table top is about 50ft. Yea that ramp is alot of fun to hit.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
i ate shit really bad on the doubles a while back and havent got the courage up to try again and now the lips are messed up sticking to the ramp for awhile.lol
and sometime the dog rides she really likes her teryx

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts