Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i just bought a 2008 700xx with under 20 hours on it for 3800. it is completely bone stock and was wondering what upgrades i should get for it, because i have been driving it alot around my yard and noticed the turning radius is horrible. will the 11"16 sway bar help make the turning any better? what other upgrades should i get? ( not for making it faster)
thanks, chris

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Sway bar and teixeira tech stock replacement upper a-arms. Better tires(razr's or kutter's)
nerf bars and some belly skids.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
If you do any climbing or tight technical trails, you would like the 13 tooth front spocket as well as the sway bar and arms. And its inder $20.00 and ez install. I love my rear sway bar from http://www.l8tonracing.com/
Also a uni air filter like $25 or so, let the beast breath!

·
Registered
4 Posts
So i just bought a 2008 700xx with under 20 hours on it for 3800. it is completely bone stock and was wondering what upgrades i should get for it, because i have been driving it alot around my yard and noticed the turning radius is horrible. will the 11"16 sway bar help make the turning any better? what other upgrades should i get? ( not for making it faster)
thanks, chris
Me Too..$4500 with 5 hours, today! I already ordered my sway bar but wasn't here to sign for it. I also got ProArmor Fat Peg nerf bars. Just to be safe. I love love my new toy. I can't believe how much power it has...stock!

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
Me Too..$4500 with 5 hours, today! I already ordered my sway bar but wasn't here to sign for it. I also got ProArmor Fat Peg nerf bars. Just to be safe. I love love my new toy. I can't believe how much power it has...stock!

Good luck installing those Pro Armor pegs. Mine were a complete pain in the ass. One side installed ok, the other was a horrible fit. But I did get them on, and I've heard here from others that they had no issues. But I got mine early in the process, so maybe the fitment is better.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
For trails...13 tooth front sprocket and leave the sway bar off if they are rocky.

Mav
You need the articulation where I ride......

Mav
I would love to see where you ride with out a sway bar! I just cant imagine riding w/out even the oem bar.

·
Registered
146 Posts
You are not understanding me.....you would not like a stiffer sway bar setup than stock for big rock areas. Sorry if I didn't clarify.

Mav

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Ahh n/p sry I didn't understand. I still like my 11/16" and I ride some rocky terrain. I'm sure it isnt as rocky as where you ride in Co. And yes you do give up some comfort, but it's nice to be able to turn after you make that climb.

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
I don't know about the swaybar but new treads and 13 tooth is a good start. I also have the fatpegs and mine were a pain to install too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts