Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I just wanted to post up and say hi. I'm new to the 700xx world. I just bought Phucknutz's 700xx! This thing is a BEAST! :tup: I haven't had time to go riding yet but my buddies and I are planning on going to Carolina Adventure World this Saturday. Right now I'm just getting used to the independent suspension, the extra weight, and the CRAZY amount of power this thing has. I'm coming from a jetted and piped 400ex so it's a HUGE difference! But I'm excited to see how it does on the trails. I've already made a couple changes: I'm putting on the new Houser Racing Nerf Bars and an L8ton 11/16" sway bar. I doubt I'll be doing any more modes other than these two. :xx:

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Whoa! That thing should be modded to the max already. Post up some pictures. Been a while since we've seen it. Congratulations!

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the club. Like red n black said post up some pics, it’s been awhile since we’ve seen it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pics coming soon

I'm working on getting the new nerf bars on. As soon as I have them on and get it cleaned up I'll post some pics. And yes it is already extremely modded! :rock:

I'll list a few of the mods off the top of my head:
-Stage 4 Elka shocks
-Houser Racing front swing arms
-Carbon Fiber beadlock wheels all the way around
-Aftermarket steering stem (I think it's Houser?)
-Steering stabilizer
-EHS custom ported and polished head, higher compression piston (I think 11.5:1? EHS can kick in and inform any)
-EHS custom tune (59whp)
-Skid plate
-EHS high flow air box
-Custom race header and pipe
-...... and on...... and on........ and on..... :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
I'm working on getting the new nerf bars on. As soon as I have them on and get it cleaned up I'll post some pics. And yes it is already extremely modded! :rock:

I'll list a few of the mods off the top of my head:
-Stage 4 Elka shocks
-Houser Racing front swing arms
-Carbon Fiber beadlock wheels all the way around
-Aftermarket steering stem (I think it's Houser?)
-Steering stabilizer
-EHS custom ported and polished head, higher compression piston (I think 11.5:1? EHS can kick in and inform any)
-EHS custom tune (59whp)
-Skid plate
-EHS high flow air box
-Custom race header and pipe
-...... and on...... and on........ and on..... :lol:
:rock:Nice!!! What cam are you running?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:rock:Nice!!! What cam are you running?
Honestly, I have no idea :confused: . Maybe Eric from EHS can step in and let us know? I do know it freeking halls ass!! I spoke with Eric before I bought it, and he was very helpful, I just can't remember what cam he said it's running.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
I cant remember for sure but I think Eric had a custom grind done at web for this build.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Welcome to the site! I work with Dean and will be joining you guys at CAW if we don't have to work. You're gonna love the XX!

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
that had a 694 if i remeber right let me know if you want to upgrade the new cam xcaliber should be here in a day or 2 for testing. Hopefully it works good its been like a unicorn trying to get made up.

that was a stock TB with stock valves but good head work was a strong bike hopefully what i got going now will be a few steps above

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
:rock: The name is bad ass so let's hope it lives up to its name. Whats the price going to be on your cam Eric?

·
Registered
538 Posts
welcome to the site and congrats on the XX, good to see another NC'er on here.

CAW is a fun day trrip you cant go wrong, ever been to busco beach?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Welcome to the site! I work with Dean and will be joining you guys at CAW if we don't have to work. You're gonna love the XX!
Hey! Yal better not have to work! Otherwise, I won't have anybody to ride with! I look forward to meeting you! :xx:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
welcome to the site and congrats on the XX, good to see another NC'er on here.

CAW is a fun day trrip you cant go wrong, ever been to busco beach?
Yeah, I've been to CAW before. It's fun, but I'd love to do Busco Beach! I haven't made it out there yet. It's tough getting all my buddies together for a whole weekend which is what I would like to do out there.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
welcome to the site! you got a sweet ride!:xx:

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
Welcome to the site and Congrats on the new purchase, busco is a pretty cool place they have alot of different terrian. Keep an eye out on the NC riders thread we try to get together as often as we can

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Went for my trail ride!

My buddy and I went to CWA yesterday afternoon! It was my first trail ride on the my new 700XX! All I can say is holy SH*T this thing is a BEAST!!!! It was a blast! Going from my old 400EX to this thing is like night and day. I'm still learning to ride it, but my God it's fun!!! :xx:

I posted a couple cell phone pics. I will get some higher resolution photos after I do some cosmetic modifications.... Stay tuned hehe

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts