Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today, my buddies and I had a huge 14 person (what a parade) ride for Memorial Day this morning. We had a diverse mix of machines in the ride. We hit woods, technical stuff, hills, mud, open land, etc. And just for the record, I am convinced that the 700xx is one of the best machines out there. The IRS is amazing for stability and clearance. Rapid throttle response (fuel injection) for quick acceleration. Great power throughout the entire RPM range for monster hill climb attempts. Hills that only the 700xx dominated.

This machine really shined the whole day. I have owned many machines and rode with many machines in my lifetime, and I would say the 700xx is truly a great ride.

Hope this helps to anyone who wants to get one.

:yay: to the 700xx.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Totally agree I used to have a raptor but have since went with buddies and one who is I feel better rider flipped his quad over sideways on himself and no one else would go up the dirtbike trail hill climb that I went up effortless

·
Registered
788 Posts
Today, my buddies and I had a huge 14 person (what a parade) ride for Memorial Day this morning. We had a diverse mix of machines in the ride. We hit woods, technical stuff, hills, mud, open land, etc. And just for the record, I am convinced that the 700xx is one of the best machines out there. The IRS is amazing for stability and clearance. Rapid throttle response (fuel injection) for quick acceleration. Great power throughout the entire RPM range for monster hill climb attempts. Hills that only the 700xx dominated.

This machine really shined the whole day. I have owned many machines and rode with many machines in my lifetime, and I would say the 700xx is truly a great ride.

Hope this helps to anyone who wants to get one.

:yay: to the 700xx.
I completely agree but its too bad most of us already have one or maybe two. This bike is built to compete.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts