Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I have been looking for a clean XX for a while and yesterday it finally happened. I'm the pround new owner of a barely ridden black and gray 08 700XX. I look forward to graing more knowledge of the machine here.

Dave

·
Registered
133 Posts
If you are planning on doing some upgrades if any consider getting shocks first!!! Elkas are nice!!!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Welcome Dave. I recently acquired my 700XX also, and I love it. 450 class power in a machine designed for the trail is very nice.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you are planning on doing some upgrades if any consider getting shocks first!!! Elkas are nice!!!
Definatley something to think about down the road. I actually priced them and they are almost more than 1/4 of what i paid for the quad. After owning it for 2 days now, I have to slow down. I did purchase some nerf bars today. that's a start :)

·
Super Moderator
5,850 Posts
Welcome to the club, and congrats on the new 700. Check out the free service manual d/load. And I got my nerfs 1st too. I thought I didn't want to slip a foot off and break a ankle or something. The best and cheapest mod if your stock, I would suggest a 13th front sprocket for under $20 buck. What state are you in?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to the club, and congrats on the new 700. Check out the free service manual d/load. And I got my nerfs 1st too. I thought I didn't want to slip a foot off and break a ankle or something. The best and cheapest mod if your stock, I would suggest a 13th front sprocket for under $20 buck. What state are you in?
Florida here. I see you have a Scrambler also. I have an 08 I bought for my wife and she refuses to ride it. I can't sell the thing and it's like new. I guess to retro for most people with all the new technology out there

·
Super Moderator
5,850 Posts
I kinda like the old beast. It's like a cross over version, between a utility and a sport quad. Can go almost anywhere w/ the AWD, and can almost keep up with the 700, in the woods.

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Congrats on getting a 700xx and welcome to the home of the slightly insane.

Remember to feel free to ask questions if you need answers to problems or suggestions on mods. You will find that ONLY another 700xx owner can give you info on what works and what doesn't... as our machine is a one of a kind.
General info just isn't good enough from people who don't know our machine.

roadkill

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Congrats on the purchase

1 - 10 of 10 Posts