Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just opened my pciii up and was wondering. My bike is completely stock except for the baffell out of it (stupid friend stripped out the bolts screwing around). Do I need a different map and how much will it help a stock bike?

·
Registered
333 Posts
I just opened my pciii up and was wondering. My bike is completely stock except for the baffell out of it (stupid friend stripped out the bolts screwing around). Do I need a different map and how much will it help a stock bike?
there is a map you can download on www.powercommander.com for the stock exhaust baffle removed and stock filter airbox lid removed. file name m133-002. :hey:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea i used the m133-002. Couldnt tell alot it was raining out and only rode it for a little while on the blacktop. Prolly going to get the slip on 4.1 fmf next well see though.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Yo Bo, How bout that map I requested, any luck?

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
It works for me but not the map I need

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Correct that's what I use, Winrar

·
Registered
186 Posts
That's what I use also.
I extract to a folder then in the folder is a file called map with no extenision.
I open it but it looks like it a binary file.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Your trying to open the file without it hooked to the PCIII, You download the file and then hook up the PCIII to the comp then load/open it

·
Registered
48 Posts
ok, so these files wont open for me either, i saved the file then tried opening the zipped folder but it wont work for me, it says its invalid. any solutions? i really need a map for my yosh slip on and filter + ehs lid.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts