Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Brand new" set of take-offs for $150 shipped on eBay. The guy said the quad was never ever started before they took the shocks off. I'm excited to see the difference from my stock pogo sticks, everyone over at ATV Riders says it's an amazing improvement. Just gotta do a little modification to the eyes to get them to fit onto the bike. Next is a decent set of +2 arms to go with them and maybe some extend hubs for a wider rear stance.

Oh, I also got the Sparks +6 timing key that I still need to install. All of that should be enough to hold me over until it's time to go XX shopping.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Shouldn't you be saving money for your 700xx?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Shouldn't you be saving money for your 700xx?
Yeah but I've got the itis right now. It's riding season and we're going out like every weekend. Just trying to scratch that itch I have for more performance. I'm going to be taking out a loan from my credit union for the XX, but I really should still be saving for it.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Finally got around to installing the Sparks key. Pretty happy with the results. Feels more powerful throughout and especially in the lower half of the gears. Couldn't be happier for a $30 mod. Installation was a breeze, too.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got the shocks on!

·
Registered
184 Posts
What did you do to get them in the brackets in the top. and how much lower is it and yes I know its a 400 not a 700. I was looking at putting the same set up on my 700 but it lowers it about 4 in.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Figured I'd show you what she looks like now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts