Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man I'm stoked....just ordered the 08 700xx from my local Honda dealer,...
i went in to find something used in the 350-400 size range......
Needless to say.....when i saw this 700x beast ......my looking was over.....that IRS...appealed to my "older" back and knees:lmao:

This is an AWESOME site promoting and AWESOME ATV.....:yay::yay::yay:

Thanks from Land Between the Lakes and Turkey Bay ORV.....Western Ky.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Welcome to the xx world. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, these guys know it all. Before you ride the beast for the first time, I would do some research on the posts about the first ride. There are some things to fix from the factory.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Guys,....can't wait to get to the seat and throttle....hopfully a week and it'll be here:yay:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone.

Dealer just called, be here thurs or friday next week.....:yay::yay::yay:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Welcome, you're gonna love it.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks BigDog........can't wait....
We just got back from riding today at TurkeyBay......rode a kawi 250 Bayou....and a 300 Lakota.....had a Blast......

Been riding Quads for 30 years now...spent most of my days on 2 different Kawi Mojave's........

Looking forward to this new machine:yay:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Guess What................I GOT IT......today at 1pm.........got it home and snapped a picture.....then guess what i did........:hey::hey::hey:

Fire in the Hole!!!!!!

OMG................This freakin thing is AMAZING.......:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

100% AWESOME QUAD:yay::yay::yay:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Awesome, enjoy.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Welcome Aboard, enjoy the ride!!:hey:

·
Registered
788 Posts
You have been talking and dreaming about it for a couple of weeks. Now its here. Congrats and enjoy. I bet you will be spending less time typing and more time riding.LOL. Very happy for you 700ATP!!!!:hey:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
less time typing and more time riding......I like that:lmao:

let me see if i can post a pic.................

i got the all black........"somebody said it was faster".......:yay::yay:

·
Registered
788 Posts
Very nice. I have two questions for you 700ATP...... First, how did you sleep last night, and second, what time did you jump out of bed, run out the door, and go look in the garage to see if it was a dream.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
black is faster...GREAT choice!!! lol

from the picture it looks like there is some nice wooded areas to ride by you!

I remember when I first got mine I would jump up in the middle of the night because and I thought I heard the exhaust because someone was stealing it, would have to go check the garage so I could go back to sleep... the things love will make us do... lol

HAVE FUN!!!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
my eyes are a little blood shot........:lmao::lmao::lmao:

i let my guard dog....take care of steal issue......just like a sleeping pill:yay:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts