1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That first part was for you and Joe!(the overlook part)
Was it just the way I moved my head real fast that made you queasy or me being on the very edge of that cliff?

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
haha I do love overlooks! no just how you looked back to go in reverse and only for a second but glad my belly is empty! lol

hey I was on another site and a guy posted about the outlaw trails in WV you should try and check them out.. I will pm the locations...they sound awesome big views! but need to bring a buddy because your deep in the woods :)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wish I had a riding buddy :(
I would like to go back to hatfield but need somebody to go with incase I kill my self!! Haha

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Looks like great riding area but talk about being a grandpa, lol! I can walk faster, lmao! If you plan on going down to the Outlaws trails; get a gps and a local rider, the ones that Doug and I rode on were as nice as yours so you should have some fun.....just need to go a little faster grandpa, lol!

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Joe! Maybe i should speed up the film??? lol Make it appear like im going faster than i really am!

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I went out this day to just get some gopro footage. I wasnt tryin to go fast or do anything crazy. it was a saturday evening and i had been riding from sundown friday night til the sun came up on saturday!!! If my buddies predator hadn't broke the night before i would have pulled another all nighter! We do alot of night riding on the weekends. we make a bon fire and party and ride all night. you can go for miles and miles on these trails.

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah it's the only place around here. Everywhere else is to tight and rough. The road you see me cross over is where we have our drag races! There is no traffic on that road at night. It just goes to a land fill and it's closed at night!

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Wow, well atleast it shows everyone how slow you are to get ready LMAO!!!.....and it looks like your improving, do I smell a challenge coming up? I did get the XX back so i wont have to kick your butt on the rancher (AKA I can ride all day now and my back doesn't get sore). Just messing with ya. nice video, and keep in mind if you charge the puddles like nikki, you will have stuff wrong w/ you (head aches, ass aches, hell even ache aches like she did the whole trip).

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
WTH are you talking bout I got some athletes feet from the water in my boots...was gone in two days...you know I hate complainers and I am not one of those...next time my funky feet are going barefoot in your crocs keep talking trash :)

Hayden I remember how much you advanced as a rider that weekend...so you have some issues with mud...best way to get over them is embrace it and charge the dang puddles! BE THEIR MASTER!!! lol OH and avoid wearing white if you can...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Red-BlackXX,
Thanks for the video. Are you running a 14 or 13 tooth front sprocket? Just wondering.
Thanks,
Sid

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
@ Chuck, I'm getting better! When I rode at Hatfield with y'all was only the third time I had even rode the damn thing. Lol
I'm still slow getting ready though! Hahaha that'll never change. I have rituals I hafta go through!lol
@ Nikki, I can't help but wonder what all kinds of bacteria are growing in that nasty mud!!! I think Chuck was right didn't you get like a cold or something while we were at hatfield? I had friggin boot rot too! Sorry damn OCD just won't let me master the mud! Hahaha

1 - 20 of 26 Posts