Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
took it out for the first time...wow! reall y love it. was riding an 07 400ex prior. Got it for a steal I think, $3400! :yay:

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Now that's a good deal. I got mine new from a dealer just before Christmas last year for $6200.00... out the door... tax, license, etc. Used my old 300ex as a trade in, so I gave them my old quad and $3200 cash. Same dealer now has them for $5600 plus tax and license. But I bet if I showed up with $5600 cash, I could walk away with a new 700xx.

Now, this is something I don't understand... In this forum, I've heard people talking about having to wait for their new 700xx and having the delivery date pushed back and such. My dealer has 3 on the floor right now... One each of the color options and more in their warehouse and at their 4 other locations. I was at my dealer's the other day getting tires mounted and was looking to check out the yfz450r. They didn't have one on the floor, but said they'd have one the next day. They did... actually they had 2. I don't know if was because I asked about the 450r or if they were due in anyway. I guess I'm lucky that I have such a large dealer close by to have whatever stock anyone could want. SF Bay area.

roadkill

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
$3400 makes me cringe. That's half what I paid for mine :( I will trade my raptor for another 700xx!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
this was private party used but absolute mint. I just snagged it without even checking what they were worth. REALLY love this machine

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
Did you get the title? Sheesh, that is crazy. The owner must have been hard up for cash to sell it that cheap. Since I got the first one that hit the dealers floor I paid LIST for mine. OUCH!

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
2nd on did it come with a title?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ime up for $1500 in repairs already i should buy a new 700 it
maybee cheaper and if they dont make anymore after 09 ile have
heaps of parts

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.