Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just removed the parking brake and im trying to find somebody that makes, mounting bracket and lever for the 700xx i cant find Sh**. Just getting pointed in the right direction would help greatly thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
There is a MSR one on rocky mountain atv if you don't want to pay the asv price. 29.99 plus you can use a code and get 10% off. I just got it 2 weeks ago and like it. Adjust on the fly and you can't beat that price. Look under universal levers not machine specific.

·
Registered
112 Posts
just posted in the other thread, Motoplex in sioux falls has the nice msr one for 30 bucks, it is real nice!!
Jason

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I picked up a pair of ASV's, got the pair for 125 bucks so it seemed like a real good deal.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I want to buy ASV levers but I would like to try a shorty for the clutch but afraid that if I don't like it I just bought an expensive shorty. Does anyone run a shorty and do you like it on the clutch side?

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I did on my street bike and loved it

·
Registered
7 Posts
I want to buy ASV levers but I would like to try a shorty for the clutch but afraid that if I don't like it I just bought an expensive shorty. Does anyone run a shorty and do you like it on the clutch side?
Can't comment on the shorty levers, but just installed the standard length ASV F3 Pro clutch that I got with the Holiday pack from ATV Galaxy. There is nothing not to like. High quality, easy adjusting, great looking, and guaranteed for three years.

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Can't comment on the shorty levers, but just installed the standard length ASV F3 Pro clutch that I got with the Holiday pack from ATV Galaxy. There is nothing not to like. High quality, easy adjusting, great looking, and guaranteed for three years.
I purchased the same Holiday pack, love them!

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have the holiday pack also they are sweet levers

·
Registered
340 Posts
Dont forget to join the two wires that come out of the housing so you can start it in gear. I have the Holiday set up and there excellent, remember the ASV Holiday standard lever is a lot shorter than the standard 700xx lever, so the shorty would be real short. If ya get that.

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Why not do the MSR levers with some bark busters. No need for Asv's with the barkbusters!:lol:

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
because they only work when new and to shave some weight off the beast

·
Registered
392 Posts
I have to agree with that^^

1 - 20 of 21 Posts