Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked this quad up a few weeks ago on a trade and had been riding a 450R in the woods and 1/8 mile drags for a year or so. The last night at the track I did a few runs on the 700xx and it felt like a slug running a 9.8 in the 1/8.

But now with the slip on pipe, 13 tooth, Dobeck programer with a Uni and no filter cage this thing is QUICK! Sure its heavy but you really get your monies worth on the mods. I am installing the DS450 front shocks, nerfs and skids this week. Great Quad thanks to the forum. :xx:

·
Registered
183 Posts
thats the same setup ive got, with the ehs controller... too bad its all sitting in boxes until i get home in a few months, lol. i can't wait. it made a huge difference with just the 13 tooth, especially since most of my riding is done on trails and logging roads.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just got the quad and felt like it was slow but this really made me a fan of the 700xx. I am sure the full exhaust would help but I ride tight trails here in the east. I picked up the DS450 shocks and am installing them this week. That about it for me.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I only got to do a run or two. The quad really wanted to wheelie off the line. Season kicks back off in spring, I will be ready. I was running 8.70 on a 450R.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Thats the problem this guy had, the 9.3 pass was like a perfect pass. He also had a couple of 10 second passes too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts