Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok. i'm lookin for an intake upgrade for the 700. i have a 2 bros slip on and i'm "supposed" to be gettin an alba fuel controller if the guy was tellin the truth about it. if not there goes 200 dollars, but anyways. i'm lookin at these three type of intake upgrades: K&N, Uni and the EHS lid. what are yalls opinions on it? i ride a lot of trails which can be really dusty and or muddy at times. i dont really ride on sand that much but that is always a factor. but what do ya'll think?

·
Registered
755 Posts
If you want the most airflow, get EHS lid with side vents and Velocity filter. Keep the outerwear off the velocity filter and let the lid do its job for the dust and velocity for the rest.

·
Registered
734 Posts
If really dusty use EHS lid and Uni filter, nothing will get past those babies.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I'm partial to the UNI and EHS lid. I like the protection and the flow of the UNI over the others. I believe it flows almost as good, but protects a lot better. My EHS lid hits the bottom of my seat so bat it's starting to eat a hole in it.

Is that common for the EHS lid to hit the seat? I'm thinking about getting one, but I rather it fit right. Are the bolts too big or is it a design issue?

·
Registered
437 Posts
I just switched mine out with some stainless steel button head screws from the hardware store. It really doesn't matter if they hit the seat or not ....its the bottom side of a seat...Great product

·
Registered
23 Posts
i just put my uni in and i found lots of dust in the inside will the ehs prevent this by the way it was the stock air filter i replaced and there were probley only 8hrs on it

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
so i guess im gonna go with Uni and when money permits, i'll get the ehs lid. i just hope that programmer comes in.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts