Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i bought a 2007 Kawasaki 250x ... 250hp jet ski lol... probably gets about 2 gallons per mile...

·
Registered
310 Posts
You have too many toys. Nice ride.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hell yeah ... i think im done with toys now.... its coming from naples florida...down by you dave

·
Registered
310 Posts
hell yeah ... i think im done with toys now.... its coming from naples florida...down by you dave
I'll go get it and hang on to it till summer if ya want

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
thats a thought ... or i could have it shipped up here for 450 dollars or some shit
its not like im in a hurry to go get it

but if youre close to naples ... sure wouldnt mind someone taking a good look at it before they send it up here. 22 hours ..price was right... being a new one is over 12grand with taxes n shit.

·
Registered
984 Posts
so i bought a 2007 Kawasaki 250x ... 250hp jet ski lol... probably gets about 2 gallons per mile...

Hey, thats better than you think, it's in nautical miles.:lol: 1 nautical mile = 1.15 miles:nuts:

·
Registered
310 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I had a couple brand new ones about 3 years ago. They were the BIGGEST POS's i've ever been involved with. One was a polaris, happened to be the year that Polaris got out of the PWC business - not good. The other one was ok, it was a Kawasaki Ultra150. In 3 years they both had new motors. The brand new one got a new motor the first summer - actually 2 months after we bought it. Seems it didn't like to be flipped upside down?! I dont know. Both did over 70mph with 150hp so i'm sure yours with 250 could go a little faster and definitely get there quicker.

I've come to the conclusion - JetSki's are badass, when they're someone elses :D

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol

no they typically dont like to be upside down.... polaris only is good at making sleds!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts