Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
good luck with the surgery and a speedy recovery.

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Nikki... You are in our thoughts and we all hope that you get back on your feet real soon and get back to riding soon as well.

A bit of advice... Play not being able to do things around the house to the hilt and enjoy being waited on by the hubby as long as possible.

roadkill

·
Registered
377 Posts
Good luck and we all hope everything goes well. Recover soon.
Nows the time to take advantage of your husband. LOL

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
hope everything goes well. hurry up and get back to full strenght we got riding to do!!!!!:D

·
Registered
734 Posts
You are in my prayers Nikki, hope you get back on your feet as fast as possible.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Got a message from the hubby earlier and all went well with the operation, she's now laying in bed drug out. Hopefully she'll heal fast but she's kind of old, lol!!

·
Registered
734 Posts
The pyramids are old, she's ancient! LOL kidding kidding!

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
You all are the best this old...sorry ancient gal could ever wish for!!!! Thank you all so much:)

So far so good but Dr called to remind me to start my real pain pills now since the block will wear off this evening while i am sleeping! lol

Did 5hrs in the cpm machine and my new ice cooler...is going to be awesome for ice cold beer :)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
446 Posts
Have a speedy recovery dagirl.

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Did somebody say "ice cold beer"?
Anyways glad everything went as planned and I wish you a speedy recovery! Merry Christmas Nikki and Mike!

·
Registered
425 Posts
To quote Nikki:

Quit your whining get out and ride :hey:

:xx::xx::atv::atv:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts