1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Cool videos/music, looks like you've learned how to ride that "china" bike good enough to do a frontflip or was that an accident, lol!!

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Heheh ye that one I remember well. by mistake/reflex pulled the frontbrake and tipped over hehe. Feel pretty confident now though, and next week ive got myself an 700xx :)
hopefully i wont do a frontflip with it :p

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ty Ty :)

·
Registered
309 Posts
Your videos look fun - The 700XX should dominate in that terrain!

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Your videos look fun - The 700XX should dominate in that terrain!
I think so too.
Have some rougher terrain to be filmed this summer in teh same area :D

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I just heard the name Micke in the movie the girl with a dragon tattoo...

any way what did you use to edit these? also by any chance do you ride with undergound?
Now im confused :p Micke is a guy, short for Mikael. no idea bout the tattoo your talkin about :p
The first movie Micke made.
EDIT now i know what u meant hahaha, tired its after midnight here so im off
Dont remember what he used to edit, ill check with him next time i hear from him.

I made second one there, used adobe elements for it.
bout underground, ive met them ones at the trails but then gone they way the came.
Micke knows bobby (aka UndergroundATV) though.
Might go riding with them sometime. they seem to be riding every weekend :>

well i forgot our first movie micke and [email protected](friend of mine and micke) made
also my first time riding the red china beast :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKdyFlrgoww

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ty ;)
More mud = more fun!!!

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Heika those were great videos! Sweden looks like an awesome place to ride! We have some nice places to ride up here in northern Arizona but Sweden looks like a lot of fun! If you are ever in Arizona, give me a call and we'll go riding. I have 2 700xx's! And that invite goes for anyone else here too!

Shonie

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Heika those were great videos! Sweden looks like an awesome place to ride! We have some nice places to ride up here in northern Arizona but Sweden looks like a lot of fun! If you are ever in Arizona, give me a call and we'll go riding. I have 2 700xx's! And that invite goes for anyone else here too!

Shonie
Thx for the invite!
will have that in mind if i ever consider traveling.
never been outside sweden besides some drinkin trips to finland(Home country) with cruise lines here.
Or germany to buy cheap beer and booooozzzzzz

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I guess I should have been more clear about what the heck I was meaning.. I am a women after all...lol

I have watched underground videos you boys start very young over there riding and climbing huge hills! Bobby is a very nice guy..he has some sweet videos too!

keep them coming :)

btw love the mud!!!
Corel videostudio he used. and ive started to use, adobe was more work than fun or easy to use :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.