Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been planning on replacing my stock tires with bear claws for the rear (24x10-11) and maxxis razr (23x7-10) for the front. However, I just noticed that the bear claws are available in 23x7-10 as well. Anyone running these as front tires on sport bikes or is that just for the 4x4's?

Also, as a side question, will 23" razr's clear alba nerfs? Ive various comments that 23" tires are a very tight fit with these nerfs.

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks, i was looking for input from someone who as actually tried it! I guess I will stick with the original idea of claws in the back and razrs up front.
Are razr 2's that much better than the original razr's? (theres a 60 dollar difference for 2 tires)

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I had claws on the back of my warrior before and loved them. I do a lot of trail riding requiring high clearance (which is why i want to go to a 24" tall tire) and a little mud. I also use the bike for hunting and that can lead to some muddy areas as well. I dont ride in enough mud to justify a 4x4, but the stock tires are really limiting this thing.
I would consider razrs for the rear but the biggest they come in is 22" and theyre 45 dollars more per compared to the bear claws.

edit: just because I really liked the bear claws on my warrior doesnt mean that im not open to other suggestions, any input is welcome

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nice looking bike, makes me want them even more. What width are those tires? (im guessing theyre on 10" rims? i dont see a 22" tall for an 11" rim)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.