Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I had them before. They fit fine. I wouldn't recommend them though. I switched to razrs up front and am much happier

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Yes the 2s are worth it! The tread depth is much deeper. The claws are good to consider also. May I ask what kind of riding you do that you want the Bear Claws in the rear? I had them in the rear also so I may be able to provide an idea of what to expect and see if they are what you are really looking for so you don't end up wasting money or being disappointed.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Honestly you will only gain 1" of clearance from going with the 24" over the 22" which isnt a ton and personally Ive seen the Kenda Kutters or Claw go through just as much mud as I did with the Bear Claw plus they were easier to slide around if needed. They are a little more $$ but a better all around tire. Also remember with the taller tire you will need to change your front sprocket to keep the stock gearing

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.