Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of 25" Kenda Bear Klaws. They look new and have been stored inside since I took them off. Tread is great and there is no damage to them at all. I'm looking to get $60 shipped.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
I have a set of 25" Kenda Bear Klaws. They look new and have been stored inside since I took them off. Tread is great and there is no damage to them at all. I'm looking to get $60 shipped.
Do you have any pictures, what is complete tire size, will they fit the 11" oem rims? If so I will take them if can work around paypal.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Do you have any pictures, what is complete tire size, will they fit the 11" oem rims? If so I will take them if can work around paypal.
be carefull they clear nerf bars if you have them , running at speed they get taller and can rub..ones ive got on the rears are 22"

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here are pics. They are 25x12.50 and fit on the oem rims. They clear the heel guards and only rub when coming off of a jump. They are a good durable tire. I used them while my Kutters wer

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Payment sent, regular mail.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Did you get a chance to ship them mudders out yet?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Awesome tires! I just bought a pair of 24-10x11 and followed right behind a Rene on 30s through very sloppy trails no prob, until he went bogging haha

·
Registered
192 Posts
The bearclaws must run small, because My OEM Rincon tires won't fit on my XX unless I take the heel guards off. My Rincon tires are radial, and nearly bald.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Did you get a chance to ship them mudders out yet?
Sorry for the delay, work has been crazy and I haven't had time to even take a lunch throughout the day. I promise to get them out by Friday. I'm hoping to get back to the office early tomorrow and get them out, if not then they will definitely ship out Friday. Sorry for taking so long but my hands have been tied.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Tires received, thanks!

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Good to hear you got them. Hope you enjoy them!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.