Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am about to get a 700xx and it already has Kenda Kutters on the rear, stockers up front. I wanting to know how the Kenda Kutters or Klaws are on the front? I would like the tires to match all the way around.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
If you ride any asphalt or tarmac I've herd the front Kutter's vibrate like crazy! I know what you mean about keeping them matching, I felt the same way. In the end decided against it thou and went with the Razr II"s up front, but got a killer deal on them! Not sure about the klaws, I Think Baxter says there one the best front tires.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
I am about to get a 700xx and it already has Kenda Kutters on the rear, stockers up front. I wanting to know how the Kenda Kutters or Klaws are on the front? I would like the tires to match all the way around.
get the 22-7-10 kutter on front you wont be dissappointed.very reliable and great 6 ply carcass they turn good too, the side wall seems a lot stiffer than stock you cant go wrong over the stock dunfuc$s!!:xx:

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Get the Kenda Klaws. I have been running them for 3 years on all types of racing with the 450r and 700xx. If you were a golfer these would be you're 7 iron.:D

·
Registered
335 Posts
I just got a full set of Kenda Kutters. Front and rear. Personally I am not impressed with the Kutter fronts. They tend to float in dry conditions. Once I was in some muddy terrain they steered better. My stock tires got better traction in dry conditions.

Even though its not a matching look, I will try Maxxis or ITP in front next time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts