Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
They aren't too bad. They don't ride as smooth as razr's though. If you ride a lot of paved roads an hard packed trails. You might not like them.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lets say I wanted to get pure muddin tires since it seems to rain 3/4 of the time.

How bad would 24" itp mulights be? Would i have to get a larger than 22 inch front?

·
Registered
184 Posts
I would go 22 max in the back, the XX has a high ride height to begin with.

Mud lights hook up good for the first few rides, IMO they burn down too fast, i rather go with swamp lights friend had them, very mean looking tire, deep lug, great for trail riding and mud ( i would guess, we dont mud with our 700s), not too good for loose coal if your into step hill climbing with em.

Here is what they did look like on his.

On a side note, i just put the Cutters on the front of mine, to me they work as well as the GNCCs i had if not better, well worth the 60 bucks each.

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
I ran 25'' Mud lites and 21" on the front and they worked pretty well in the mud, but made the bike feel really tippy. Great ground clearance though! I'm looking to go back to 22" or 23"s but it's hard to find mud tires that fit the bill - most are 24" on 11" rims.

I'm eyeing up 10" rims and 22x11x10 Mudzillas next, with Kutter/Klaw 22s on the front as a possibility when things get muddy. Those Swamp Lites look great though! :hey:

·
Registered
109 Posts
I like them swamp lites they are aggressive but not too outrageous looking. what rim is your friend running out back? still the 4144 3+2 offset?

·
Registered
821 Posts
I just ordered the kutters fronts. Not much worried about smooth ride, they make stuff to smooth that out.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
I just ordered the kutters fronts. Not much worried about smooth ride, they make stuff to smooth that out.
i dont ride on pavement hardly and i think they work well on multi surfaces you wont be disappointed ,but i got to get some front shocks pronto and mine will work even better with kutter fronts:xx:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.