Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i got the kutters form my dealer i ordered them at the end of june and they came a couple days ago.
i did get my stem fixed now i just have to get new handel bars.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
no i did not i was thinking about it but it was was 40 bucks more per rim so i decided not to and i did not know how close it would to the a arm with the ring

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
They will fit with the inner ring but it's close. They look good though. I am gonna try the kutters next time and i definately need some new wheels. mine are all bent!!!

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
i have OMFs with the inner reinforceing ring with stock a arms and elka stage 3 and at full extention the ring rubs my a arms but where they are aluminum and the a arm are steel it just grinds the ring down

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
i have OMFs with the inner reinforceing ring with stock a arms and elka stage 3 and at full extention the ring rubs my a arms but where they are aluminum and the a arm are steel it just grinds the ring down
The Elka's have a little more travel than the stock or fox. So ive heard they do rub a bit at full droop.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Gee folks I have seen that tyre and wheel package some where before. By the way out of all the rear ends I have seen that one wins hands down.

Overlord

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
how are those kutters performing? I want them but but my mechanic says their junk?? Im going trail riding in NJ and all im running now is OEM wheels. the new performance upgrades I did recently has made me KNOW for sure that my tires are trash. I need some advice please

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
how are those kutters performing? I want them but but my mechanic says their junk?? Im going trail riding in NJ and all im running now is OEM wheels. the new performance upgrades I did recently has made me KNOW for sure that my tires are trash. I need some advice please
your tuner must not know much about tires they are one of the best for trails for the 700xx

1 - 20 of 23 Posts