Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
They appear that they would... EXCEPT you'd need to put the rears on a set of 10" rims. You wouldn't be able to put the rears on our stock rims as they are 11" and those tires don't come in an 11" size. I'd say bad things about them only being 4 ply but you want them for road use... Off road use I'd recommend a 6 ply tire.

roadkill

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
These are fitted to the road version of the KTM 525 quad here in the UK .
A Kenda 4 ply is as strong as some other 6 ply and as Roadkill said you'll need a 10" rear rim.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will use the Dunlops that comes with the machine for offroad use.
And the Roadgo for every day riding to work and some graveltouring.
Need new wheel both front and rear.
Thinking of ITP Pro 9 series.
What du you recomend?
Im on a little tight budget so no beadlocks! ;)

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
The front wheels will fit!.. Just need the rear 10 inch, and I would not go with ITP. I suggest DWT (Douglass Wheel Technologies) and you can find some at a decent price.
Where? All the DWT rims i have seen are 10x5, which are the fronts.

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
I think what he's saying is to have a full set of wheels and rims for road use AND the stock set of tires and rims for off road.

For road use, the ITP T-9 rims should be just fine. Just make sure you get rims that are 4/144 lug pattern for front and back.

roadkill

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I don't see where there would be a problem w/ those tires on ITP rims. It would be pretty cheap for the rims, and w/ the use you are saying you would do, I highly doubt that you'd have a problem with them.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think what he's saying is to have a full set of wheels and rims for road use AND the stock set of tires and rims for off road.

For road use, the ITP T-9 rims should be just fine. Just make sure you get rims that are 4/144 lug pattern for front and back.

roadkill
Yes you are correct!
I think i will go for the ITP then!
To use 10" rear do i need to modify something?

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
To use 10" rear do i need to modify something?

Yes, you'll have to take off your mud scrapers. This is no big deal... easy and quick to do.

roadkill

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.