Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 661 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the OFFICIAL Kentucky riding thread! So you guys that live in KY or close to KY can post up and get together to have group rides! I'm tired of riding by myself!! Haha

·
Registered
788 Posts
Not sure how far in Kentucky you are but I feel the same. Riding by yourself gets tiring. I live about an our from the Ohio-Kentucky border so I am ready when you are.

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How about Saturday!! Haha weather permitting of course!
I know where you are I used to live in Dayton.
I'm in eastern ky on the w.va border.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Hey, I'm in Lexington, and have been riding in central Kentucky the last several years. Where are you located? Ever been to Mountain Parkway, or any of the places in the Daniel Boone NF? I ride alot down at S-Tree and Turkeyfoot in Jackson County, and sometimes up at White Sulphur trails at Cave Run Lake. Always wanting to check out new places around the area. We should hook up sometime.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Hey, I'm in Lexington, and have been riding in central Kentucky the last several years. Where are you located? Ever been to Mountain Parkway, or any of the places in the Daniel Boone NF? I ride alot down at S-Tree and Turkeyfoot in Jackson County, and sometimes up at White Sulphur trails at Cave Run Lake. Always wanting to check out new places around the area. We should hook up sometime.
Dang, not heard of any of those. Open to try them.

Do have a trip planned to Hatfield 9/10 - 9/12. Still some open spots in the cabins. I'm not the organizer, but was told to put the word out. PM if interested.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Would like to ride soon, don't know about this weekend with the weather. Been riding solo the last three times out and it does get old, but it beats not riding at all I guess. I havent been down to Jackson county in a few months, may try to get to S-Tree and Turkeyfoot in the coming weeks.

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll go with you to HM! i already have my pass for the year. Where are you all stayin? I'm only about 100 miles from there.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I'll go with you to HM! i already have my pass for the year. Where are you all stayin? I'm only about 100 miles from there.
Will post details over the weekend. Think it's Gilbert. Never been there but feel like I have because I read about it a lot.

I'm in my 40's but play like I'm 19 :lmao: Happy to have ya...Stay tuned...

·
Registered
305 Posts
Would like to ride soon, don't know about this weekend with the weather. Been riding solo the last three times out and it does get old, but it beats not riding at all I guess. I havent been down to Jackson county in a few months, may try to get to S-Tree and Turkeyfoot in the coming weeks.
PM or post when going...I rode alone last weekend and it's not safe, but like you say it's better than not riding. Altough when you ride alone, NO dust to deal with! :lol:

·
Registered
309 Posts
I'll let you all know when I go. I like to ride every chance I get, and have been by myself the last two times up at Cave Run Lake. Had a few near misses with trees, but managed to avoid them...

1 - 20 of 661 Posts