Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Screw the beach, I rather go ride in the hills of Kentucky. That's what me and my buddy thought anyway. You wouldn't believe the looks i got when i told people where im going for vacation. We had a good time though and got some nice pictures. Definitely will make another trip back there as soon as i can.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
cjones0007,
Looks like a great riding area! Are those riding trails on pictures 2 & 3 on the other mountain range? If they are that would be awesome.
Thanks for the pictures.
Sid

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No those pictures are from logging roads that we were riding on. And 2 and 3 are at the same place just 3 is without the Raptor.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Where were you riding at? And I gotta know... How did that Rappy perform against your "T-ReX"?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I was in a little place called Siler, Kentucky. It is right outside of a town called Williamsburg, Kentucky (Lower part of Kentucky, near the eastern side, right above Jelico, Tennessee). As for the Raptor, I never really tried to lose him on the trails. Mainly because neither one of us were familiar with them. However, it did seem that I had an easier time maneuvering through obstacles than he did. At one given time we were riding down a really steep log road that was completely rutted out and was extremely bumpy. He got stuck at the bottom and had to pick his front and rear end up to get it to a place where he could pull out. I did not have this problem at all. My IRS helped out a lot during our riding. IMO, the XX is a better trail bike than the Raptor. All in all both are great quads, but im glad i was riding my XX.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts