Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Tony. I live in south Louisiana; I met a guy that was recently laid off and was selling all of his ATV stuff. He said things were tight at the moment so some of the thing’s he liked had to be put on pause. He talked about riding all the time; I had to see what this guy was talking about so I went riding. At that moment I was hooked. I went out bought a Rancher ES 4x4.
My wife and I both started riding and things just started to pick up. I gave her my Rancher and I went out and picked up the TRX 700xx. After that Overdrive Powersports was created. Our business caters to the off –road and trailing community by offering rentals. We know times are tuff but that does not mean you have to give up what you love. We currently have four bikes and counting. We are looking to get support for the sport biking community to help keep this thing alive. So I am asking any rider for input for suggestions or opinions on our site its www.overdrivepowersports.com. Tell me if you love the idea or hate it.

Thanks

[FONT=&quot]Tony [/FONT]

·
Registered
984 Posts
Welcome, A good quad for rentals would be the Honda TRX250X or EX(older). Easy to ride for beginners and still spunky enough more experienced riders. Their cheap, easy to maintain and Honda tough.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[FONT=&quot]Awesome, thanks I will look into it. I just started so I am piecing things together on my days off. I never rode a 250. But I will defiantly look into one. My 700xx is one of my biggest bikes. I am just trying to encourage more people to try out bigger bikes, or maybe they might be thinking about stepping it up a couple cc’s. It’s not to often you find a guy crazy enough to let someone else go smash through some gears and say “maybe I could get one of these.”[/FONT]

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
I live in England and like what you are trying to do. If I came over to the USA and rent a 700xx, it what make the holiday.Bit put off by one of you sites, that have 2 drag strips and not a helmet in site.:stupid:These usually are not standard quads.:confused: or is it just me.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oops, You must have seen the Myspace sorry about that. Customers, Having fun. They were ripping it up. I provide helmets but I can't make then wear them. Its those crazy Cajuns!!! what can I say.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.