Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well

Just found out thru Kenda they are already out of these Kutter XC 22x9x11 tires and won't have any available for at least a month or more. Some have been ship to their distributors but who knows who will have first pick.

Really wanted those tires prior of Hatfield but who knows now :steamed:

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Pretty odd that no one from this forum has a set and there sold out....

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
ive noticed this on a few other things as well went to buy and sold out and know one here knows about it. just means theres a lot more xxs out there than we know about which is a good thing:yay:

·
Registered
667 Posts
what are the odds of that? all the more reason to try Holeshots!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kenda deals with Tucker Rocky distributor which then sends the tires to their respective dealers which Cycle Gear is one of them so I went onto their web site (CG) and it's not listed so I sent them an email requesting some info about this tire and when will it be available for us to order.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No Way!! They better be here waiting for me, lol!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
They made a bunch of those kenda's guys but I'm sorry to say that I'm the reason there all gone. lol

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well just got an email from Cycle Gear and they said that they would have some in stock May 5th but they are asking $116.76 per tire, that's more than the Razors. Now I need to think about it, didn't expect them to be that much!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Well just got an email from Cycle Gear and they said that they would have some in stock May 5th but they are asking $116.76 per tire, that's more than the Razors. Now I need to think about it, didn't expect them to be that much!!
What ? Thats bs way overpriced. I just paid $100 a tire shipped for 28x10x12 swamplites for my rzr.:eek:hno:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts