Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read all the reviews on here about the L8ton Racing Sway Bar so I decided to pick one up for my 700. I wanted to have it on for my ride with some buddies this Sunday and saw no choices for different shipping methods on the L8ton Racing website. I called this morning and spoke with Kyle.

He explained to me that he is a small company and apologized that his website did not have the shipping option. He did explain that his standard method of shipping is USPS priority mail.

I explained to him that I needed the sway bar by no later than Saturday. He called me back with several shipping options and that as long as he shipped it by 3pm pacific time it would get to me in time.

This is the best part.....
I was unable to access a computer to send paypal payment as I was on the road. He shipped it in good faith that I would send payment as soon as I got home.

I've dealt with vendors/shops in the automotive and motorcycle industry for over 10yrs and Kyle is easily one of the best people I've dealt with!!! Thanks again, can't wait for the L8ton Racing front bumper to come out!

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
i agree 150% awsome cs

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
:thanks: Its easy when you have the best costumers!!! Seriously if anyone with L8ton Racing products ever has an issue/suggestion please let me know, and I will be glad to help any way I can.
:xx: :xx:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Got the sway bar the next day. Took it out yesterday, this was money well spent. It really helped with the body roll and I noticed the rear was a lot easier to slide around. Did notice a slightly rougher ride, but nothing unbearable.

Kyle shot me a text msg on Saturday to make sure everything was right and that I received my sway bar on time. Even gave me some advice on setting the preload on the rears with the new sway bar on.

·
Registered
538 Posts
man, i want one, want one! gotta get some funds together, l8ton logo looks great, thanks for the pics!

·
Registered
132 Posts
I bought Kyle8ton's sway bar for my 700 as well. Thought that the product made a noticable improvement regarding handling and front end push. Product is quality as well. Very pleased.

·
Registered
574 Posts
What size do you recommend the 9/16 or the 11/16?
What size bar would be a matter of personal preference/riding style.
I am a recreational rider I have the 9/16 bar and really like it. A major improvement in turning with only a minimal amount of increased ride harshness. If you are a aggressive rider or racer you most likely would want the 11/16 bar. JMHO

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
I'm going to miss out on the group buy because I can’t make up my mind on what bar to get. lol. Every time I think I have my mind made up I change it again when I go to the website.

·
Registered
455 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
WOW! That was a great review; I'm sold on the 9/16 now. Thanks for the write up.

·
Registered
528 Posts
just got my groupbuy refund today, thanks kyle, i had forgotten about it until i got an email from paypal, i wish every person i buy parts from were as trustworthy so that i do not have to keep checking on them.the entire experience from start to finish was top notch from purchasing to product quality to the followup refund, i couldnt ask for anything better.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
this may sound bad but i been looking and cant find it. is there anyone who doesnt like their sway bay??????????

·
Registered
528 Posts
i doubt it, i have a bone stock bike with a -1 gear and sway bar, stock tires and air filter and its all i really want, the only other thing i am going to put is razr1 tires.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts