Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple of weeks ago i decided to purchase a sway bar from L8ton racing, and found out that they are no longer making products and are completely out of stock for their sway bars. I have since been looking for an alternative, but can't find anything. Does anyone else have a sway bar thats NOT from L8ton? or know of another company that currently makes one?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did stumble across dura blue, but their anti roll bar seems a little extreme and for flat track (and a little ugly in my opinion). It sits behind the back frame of the quad, and isn't a replacement for the stock away bar. Although it would probably give the performance, I'm looking for just a bigger than stock bar that I can install where the current stock away bar is.

·
Registered
642 Posts
I lowered the rear end . I really don't know what a sway bar would do for me. I really don't see the need

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lowering the rear would probably help a little with turning performance. With me, the way the quad runs now, I have terrible oversteer, and I go through front tires like there is no tomorrow. How a sway bar woeks is it allows for less body roll in corners, resulting in less oversteer and handling more like a straight axle quad.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts