Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

L8ton Racing, possible 2021 Stealth Bumper AND Sway bars!

7K views 28 replies 10 participants last post by  wht-shepherd 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok fellow 700XX owners, I've got some great news! After speaking with Kyle he has begun preparations for a short run of both his infamous Stealth Bumpers and Sway bars for the 700XX.

A few things to consider. Cost will depend on production numbers.. the more interest in getting these will result in a lower cost so right now let's try to give him an idea of how many need to be made.

For a refresher about the Stealth Bumper or the sway bars check out all the original threads on the forum!

Here is a great one regarding the sway bar..

L8ton Racing Sway Bars: Review, installation and pictures.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
This is awesome news. I seen his post on FB this morning. Not sure why he waited so long, or stopped making them in the 1st place. If your still riding with a OEM sway bar, you all need to jump on this opportunity.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

#5 ·
[MENTION=129350]Killalltires[/MENTION] his Facebook post didnt mention both sizes of sway bars, but that don't mean he isn't considering both. I originally wanted the 9/16's. He was out of stock, and my 1st ride of the season was coming near. He offered to send me the 11/16's to try, and if I wasn't happy with it, he'd swap me out for the 9/16's once available. Which was awesome on his part! I never regretted the 11/16's. That said I'm sure either would be a great improvement. Also at the time Kyle advised me that he used the 11/16's. And I probably out weigh him by close to 100 lbs. I still personally think there won't be much of a demand at this point, but I'm hoping for those without this product he still makes a limited run.

#6 ·
@Mquick i would tag you but I'm new to all of this fourm stuff lol You are the freaking man! Thank you so much for your input. You are definitely the glue that keeps this page going and alive so thank you. Well I will take what ever he produces! I see 2 different ones on ebay but have herd many many positive testimonials from here about L8ton products and he includes hardware which I appreciate. I like the stealth bumper but I just spent that part of my budget on some used elkas ... and maybe even having to service them. But if it is a limited run I might have to sell something hahaha

AND A BIG THANKS TO MR. L8TON

#7 ·
@Mquick i would tag you but I'm new to all of this fourm stuff lol You are the freaking man! Thank you so much for your input. You are definitely the glue that keeps this page going and alive so thank you. Well I will take what ever he produces! I see 2 different ones on ebay but have herd many many positive testimonials from here about L8ton products and he includes hardware which I appreciate. I like the stealth bumper but I just spent that part of my budget on some used elkas ... and maybe even having to service them. But if it is a limited run I might have to sell something hahaha

AND A BIG THANKS TO MR. L8TON
How does the L8ton 9/16 bar compare to this one on Ebay? TRX700XX Honda 9/16 Rear Performance Sway Bar with Complete Installation Kit! | eBay

#9 ·
@TRX700xxRace That sway bar is made nothing like the L8ton bars. The L8ton is a one piece design, with custom made brackets. No cheap automotive brackets that dont really fit to the frame of the 700xx! But I mean look at the price of the ebay one, you get what you pay for. looks like its spray painted, and will probably rust after a few rides, like the other knock off 5/8s bars.

#15 ·
Ok fellow 700XX owners, I've got some great news! After speaking with Kyle he has begun preparations for a short run of both his infamous Stealth Bumpers and Sway bars for the 700XX.

A few things to consider. Cost will depend on production numbers.. the more interest in getting these will result in a lower cost so right now let's try to give him an idea of how many need to be made.

For a refresher about the Stealth Bumper or the sway bars check out all the original threads on the forum!

Here is a great one regarding the sway bar..

L8ton Racing Sway Bars: Review, installation and pictures.
I’d be interested depending on the cost

#18 ·
I don’t think he ever brought these back into production. Durablue is not a cheap eBay sway bar. They’re top quality and fully adjustable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#20 ·
No, not really. I have the 11/16" L8ton sway bar, and it still allows the IRS to work. It does practically eliminate the push and inside front tire lift, also let's you slide the rear end with ease.

#23 ·
I fitted the 9/16 a long time ago.. the difference is amazing.. Previously with stock you would come to a sharp bend and the quad would just keep ploughing forwards even when turning.
When 2up on paved the quad felt like it was going to fall over turning but the sway bar fixed all the issues whilst still returning the plush ride of the irs.. The larger size was for the more heavier rider...

#24 · (Edited)
I ended up Fabricating my own Sway bar because there wasn't any really on the market and I wanted to save myself money from a high priced durablue. I got it powder coated and it works pretty great. I added some extra holes for adjustment as well. The picture below is the bar I built. But it's a little dirty from obvious use. If anyone's serious about getting one from me I could get you a price that'd be a lot cheaper than durablue sway bar if you can't get a l8ton bar.

Attachments

#25 ·
I ended up Fabricating my own Sway bar because there wasn't any really on the market and I wanted to save myself money from a high priced durablue. I got it powder coated and it works pretty great. I added some extra holes for adjustment as well. The picture below is the bar I built. But it's a little dirty from obvious use. If anyone's serious about getting one from me I could get you a price that'd be a lot cheaper than durablue sway bar if you can't get a l8ton bar.
[/Q
How about the durablue sway bar anyobdy try that? i cant find a l8ton
I’m in I’ll buy a bumper and a sway bar
UOTE]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.