Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
I fitted the 9/16 a long time ago.. the difference is amazing.. Previously with stock you would come to a sharp bend and the quad would just keep ploughing forwards even when turning.
When 2up on paved the quad felt like it was going to fall over turning but the sway bar fixed all the issues whilst still returning the plush ride of the irs.. The larger size was for the more heavier rider...

·
Registered
14 Posts
I ended up Fabricating my own Sway bar because there wasn't any really on the market and I wanted to save myself money from a high priced durablue. I got it powder coated and it works pretty great. I added some extra holes for adjustment as well. The picture below is the bar I built. But it's a little dirty from obvious use. If anyone's serious about getting one from me I could get you a price that'd be a lot cheaper than durablue sway bar if you can't get a l8ton bar.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
I ended up Fabricating my own Sway bar because there wasn't any really on the market and I wanted to save myself money from a high priced durablue. I got it powder coated and it works pretty great. I added some extra holes for adjustment as well. The picture below is the bar I built. But it's a little dirty from obvious use. If anyone's serious about getting one from me I could get you a price that'd be a lot cheaper than durablue sway bar if you can't get a l8ton bar.
[/Q
How about the durablue sway bar anyobdy try that? i cant find a l8ton
I’m in I’ll buy a bumper and a sway bar
UOTE]

·
Registered
9 Posts
How much?

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.