1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Nicely done!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Nice. I forgot about making a video and stuff about my bumper.

I'll have to get some here soon.

I know without the bumper loading up the ATV's on the car hauler would have been a much bigger PITA. It worked out perfect the way we load them to have the holes in the bumper.

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
this has to be the most solid bumper on the market. I was running over small trees to test the durability, no problems at all! The tabs are a great size for grip when moving the front end and the holea are awesome for towing or tying down. I love the looks and functionality of this bumper, really another quality product by l8ton racing!

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Sweet job on the video! I noticed you showed 3 bolts 2 large with spacers, and one short bolt. My bumper came with the spacers welded to bumber. What would be the advantages or disadvantages, of this. And are your spacers rubber, or same composite as bumber?

Mine looks good and stout, but I will try to keep it off the trees. So I will just take your word on that part, lol.

·
Registered
455 Posts
The only difference is they are floating instead of welded spacers. If your frame has been bent any you would be better off going with floating as the welded ones can possibly cause fitment issues.

The spacers are the exact same, just not welded to it to allow more wiggle room.

They do still come with the rubber washers IIRC.

And just a warning, these bumpers are so solid your new weak point becomes the upper mounts. They will buckle if you hit something hard.

I love my bumper.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
hahaha that looks awsome ..ohh and whats the name of that song...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts